American Horror Story’s sophomore season is drawing to a close and, just like last season, storylines (and characters!) are being wrapped up. This week’s episode, ‘Spilt Milk’ is no exception. Every moment, every scene, and every second feels important. I can guarantee you’ll be on the edge of your seat the entire time. Read on for five teasers for tonight’s episode:
1) Dylan McDermott is back and, in one of the most shocking AHS moments to date, the title of the episodes makes complete (and utterly disgusting) sense.
2) As promised by Ryan Murphy, the Lana-Dr. Thredson feud comes to a close in an intense final showdown.
3) The fate of a character we haven’t seen or heard from in quite some time is revealed.
4) Another major death occurs.
5) A character’s true motives are discovered…whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing will be revealed by episode’s end.
For a blood (and milk!) curdling good time, check out American Horror Story: Asylum tonight at 10/9c only on FX.
In anticipation of their upcoming Christmas episode airing Wednesday at 10PM, the people of Briarcliff are spreading their own brand of holiday cheer with this just released Christmas card. Take a peek below and share your thoughts in the comments section.
Episode 2 – “Tricks and Treats” (Airs October 24, 10:00 pm e/p)
– An Exorcist is summoned to Briarcliff to help save a troubled farm boy. Sister Jude’s darkest secret is revealed.
Written by James Wong; directed by Bradley Buecker.
Episode 3 – “Nor’easter” (Airs October 31, 10:00 pm e/p)
– A violent storm hits Briarcliff, allowing a group of patients to plan a daring escape. Sister Jude is haunted by her past.
Written by Jennifer Salt; directed by Michael Uppendahl.
Chapter 4 – “I Am Anne Frank, Pt. 1” (Airs November 7, 10:00 pm e/p) – A new patient claiming to be Anne Frank exposes Arden’s past. Kit learns why Grace was admitted to Briarcliff. Written by Jessica Sharzer; directed by Michael Uppendahl.
Chapter 5 – “I Am Anne Frank, Pt. 2” (Airs November 14, 10:00 pm e/p) – Sister Jude employs a renowned Nazi Hunter to gather evidence against Arden. Kit makes a surprising confession. Bloody Face is unmasked. Written by Brad Falchuck; directed by Alfonso Gomez-Rejon.
Check out a behind-the-scenes first look of American Horror Story: Asylum!
Get commited on Wednesday, October 17th at 10/9c on FX.