Rachel may be ‘torn’ between being her old self (knee socks and all!) or embracing the new Rachel she’s become in the Big Apple, but she’s still portraying both in style! While remembering a time not so long ago when she sang into hairbrushes in her bedroom, Miss Berry is seen wearing the PJ Salvage Dottie Flannel PJs. This pajama set is perfect Old School Berry — a cozy pajama set complete with polka dots and pink contrast piping, Rachel’s favorite color! These PJs are also super soft, meaning you can lounge around the house, dance around your room, or perform duets with yourself with ease.
The Dottie PJ set is also made of woven cotton flannel, the best material to keep your warm during these cold winter months. Check out the entire list of details about the set:
- Long sleeve PJ top has full button closure with 4 functional buttons.
- Front patch pockets at bottom sides for convenience.
- Pajama bottom has covered elastic waistband with contrast color drawstring and three functional buttons.
- Contrast color piping along edges of shirt, sleeve hem and bottom of pants.
- Styled in PJ Salvage’s Boy Fashion Fit.
- Woven cotton flannel medium weight and warm for cool weather.
- Perfect for sleep and lounge.
Check out the performance of ‘Torn’ which features Rachel sporting the PJ Salvage Dottie PJ Set:
I’ll be giving away a Dottie Flannel PJ Set in XL courtesy of PJ Salvage on Twitter soon, so be sure to follow me so you can participate in the giveaway! Until then, put on your PJs and start singing!