It’s hard to believe today marks one year since we started this Glee roleplay group. Looking back, I am overcome with such joy knowing how far we’ve come. In just one short year, our group has been featured in interviews on websites and in a book, amassed thousands of followers that continue to grow daily, the most amazing fans anyone could ever ask for, and so much more. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that starting this group would bring all of this in such a short time, and I have each of you to thank for that.
I know I’ve said it quite a few times before, but you are all truly the best. We have the most amazing fans, followers, supporters, and Gleeks behind us and we are so lucky for that. You interact act with us daily, tune in for our live tweet-a-longs, read our blog posts, and so much more.
To celebrate our one year anniversary, we here at Glee RP want to give back to you all, because without you, none of this would be possibly.
So, we have a few giveaways and discounts that you’re all more than welcome to participate in and use, just a little token of our appreciation for all you’ve done for us.
We have two giveaways going on, one for the previously mention Glee Karaoke apps for the iPhone/iPod touch and another for the book Full of Glee, which I reviewed in a previous post.
To enter to win the Glee Karaoke app: Tweet at me on Twitter and let me know your favorite part of our RP group. You might just be surprised with a promo code in your DMs, so make sure you’re following me so we can get you the code!
To enter to win the Full of Glee book: leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite memory from our RP group’s first year.
Our friends at Wow Imports, who created the Finn necklace that I reviewed during our Glee-ful Holiday posts has offered a 5 percent discount on the Finn necklace. All you have to do is visit their website and enter ‘finn5’ in the promo code box to get your discount!
For the next order of business, I want to give out a few thank you messages. Although I cannot mention each follower separately, just know that you all mean the world to me. You’ve given us all so much and I can never thank you enough for that. Now, onto the thank yous!
- To @tina_cohenchang: Who would have thought that a quick idea on Twitter would have turned into something so amazing? I am so thankful we created this group because I truly couldn’t have done it without you.
- To @artie_abrams, @brittpiercewmhs and @Q_Fabray: Thank you all for joining the RP with us, it truly helped us get started and I’m thankful that you’ve both been here since the beginning.
- To @TheFinnOne: I am so glad you joined us, especially because you and I got to interact so much. Although we may not be together now, I await the day when we finally get to be together again. I truly couldn’t ask for a better Finn Hudson.
- To @K_Hummel: You’ve helped me so much throughout this entire journey, and I mean it when I say you’re the Kurt to my Rachel more than you know.
- To the rest of the Glee RPers: I’m so sorry I couldn’t write posts for each and everyone of you, but I hope you all know how grateful I am to have you in this group. You are all so unique and so good at what you do and I am forever amazed by each of you. Thank you all for the dedication and commitment, because I couldn’t have done it without you. Always remember that I am here if you need anything and that I always behind you, one hundred percent. You all are a second family for me and I would do anything I could for you all.
- To Suzie Gardner and Erin Balser, thank you for giving us the chance to be featured in your book. It was our first ‘big break’ and we owe it to you both.
- To @TheGleekspot, @GleekReport, and @KevinMcHale fans for everything you’ve done for us. From interviews to shoutouts, you’re a part of the reason we’ve had this much success and amassed this amazing following.
- To all of my followers, as well as the followers of each and every one of our RPers: As I’ve said about 20 times now, thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I can’t say it enough and no words could really express just how thankful I am for all of you. Without you all, none of this would be possible. Thank you for making this possible. Thank you for always supporting our group. Thank you for interacting with us. Thank you spreading the word about us and continuing to do so. I hope that these discounts and giveaways help you realize just happy we are to call you our fans!
I know we are all impatiently waiting for Glee to return, but just know that we at Glee RP will be here until then and beyond. Here’s to many more years to come!