With Halloween only 2 weeks away, it’s time for those who have yet to decide on a costume to be making that final decision. And what better to be on Halloween than yours truly! This post is all about how to dress like I, Rachel Berry, for the scariest night of the year. It contains a few sites where you may find out more on my outfits, jewelry, shoes, socks, everything! You can use these resources to perfect your Rachel Berry costume and make all your friends envious.
Here are some pictures for inspiration:
- Rachel loves knee socks, she has many pairs in various colors and patterns. Infuse those into any outfit you wear.
- Carry gold star stickers around with you for that extra touch.
- Have an iPod on hand all night for any fabulous impromptu performances.
- Rachel’s look is always perfectly coiffed, from the outfits to the hair. Make sure all the outfits are ironed/pressed for that look of perfection.
- Cardigans, skirts, and argyle prints are all important to include in your Rachel costume. She wears these constantly.
- Recently, Rachel’s been wearing lots of polka dots, so include those if you can.
- Most importantly, have fun!
I can’t wait to see what all of my loyal fans come up with!