I wanted to write this post so that I may clear up a few questions and comments I’ve received as of late.
– I am not Lea Michele. You can follow her on Twitter here: @msleamichele.
– I am in no way affiliated with Fox Studios, Lea Michele, or Ryan Murphy. I’m just a fan.
– I may not be able to respond to all your replies/Formspring questions/emails/etc., but I do read each and every one of them and I do appreciate all the kind things sent to me. I try my best to get back to all of you and I apologize that I cannot answer everyone.
– I will not reveal my real identity. As I’ve said before, it would take the fun out of this if I did so.
– Although I encourage anyone who wants to roleplay as a Glee character to do so, I will not RP with a character who is portraying someone we already have in our group (ex.- Another Kurt besides @K_Hummel tweeting at me). It would get far too confusing for the Twitterverse and myself. Also, as a very establish Twitter RP group, each of the roleplayers has dedicated an exponential amount of time developing their character and it would be wrong of me to roleplay with a different roleplayer.
I hope this clears up some of the confusion and answers some of those oft-asked questions. If you have any others, please don’t hesitate to ask. Im happy to answer my adoring fans!